Querying SchizConnect Mediator...
- COINS (MCICShare (213), COBRE (210), BrainGluSchi, REWARD) up
- NUNDA (NMorphCH (90)) down
- NU_REDCAP (NUSDAST (451), NMorphCH (90)) down
- UCI_HID (fBIRNPhaseII__0010 (236)) down
- XNAT_CENTRAL (NUSDAST (451)) down
Click and drag tables or groups into the workspace to begin. Note that conjunctions ("AND" groups) and disjunctions ("OR" groups) are interpreted strictly. For example, if you wish to retrieve data that belongs to either of two projects, you should use "OR"; if you wish to retrieve data that matches multiple conditions, you should use "AND". The default group for your query is "AND", but you can change this using the icon in the top-right corner of the Query Workspace.